Jaxxy! The tool that keeps on giving!
Early in affiliate marketing training you are taught that writing quality content that is valuable to your reader is key to attracting and retaining your reader and potential customer base.
But how do they find your content to begin with?
When you search inside these platforms, you are typing words or phrases to help you find something. These words are targeted and relevant keywords to help you find what you seek.
As a writer of content for my websites, I require the best tools to aid in that adventure. One of the best and most comprehensive tools available today to accomplish all of my keyword search goals is Jaxxy.
Try it here:
Earlier, I wrote an article introducing Jaxxy and explained at a high level why and how I use it.
In this article, my goal is to go into more detail about exactly what Jaxxy has to offer and the great functionality it can provide you.
This is one of the highest ranked multi-purpose keyword research tools today!
Here I will step you through the functionality of Jaxxy and show how this is the most comprehensive tool available today for the online affiliate marketer.
Did I mention that you can start for FREE? No credit card required!
Free Keyword Search
You can join Jaxxy starter membership for free without a credit card and no time limit. You will get limited number of free keyword searches and the other options as shown above.
When you do a keyword search within Jaxxy, you will get seven columns of great information.
It will also give you a list of keywords that are related to your specific keyword in your search. This will give you other keyword ideas to search for in finding the best targeted keyword for your post.
The useful information is:
- A list of relevant keywords and phrases. (Keyword)
- These are actual phrases people have used in their searches within the search engine for your keyword.
- The average number of searches that the keyword get per month (Avg.)
- This can be a relative number, but usually the higher the better.
- Visits to the website that the keyword gets if it is on the 1st page of the search engine (Traffic)
- The visits to the sites show how much traffic a keyword is generating.
- The number of competing websites (Quoted Search Results) that this exact keyword gets (QSR)
- This show the number of competing websites or pages your keyword phrase is getting. This number is the best if lower that 300. The lower the competition the better.
- Keyword quality indicator; green (great), yellow (normal), or red (poor). (KQI)
- This is a visual indicator of the SEO score. Green is Great!
- SEO score based on traffic and competition. (SEO)
- This is the score based on traffic and competition, the closer to 100 the better.
- Availability of domains for that keyword (Domains)
- This will indicate what domain type are available (i.e., .com, .org. Etc)
A useful tool to find a relative keyword is the Alphabet soup technique. You can do this by going into one of the search engines such as Google and type in your keyword.
Then follow the keyword with a letter of the alphabet and watch what phrase comes up in the list below of suggestions with your keyword. The search engine is assisting you in finding a relative keyword phrase.
Jaxxy will do this for you as well.
As you can see, the keyword or keyword phrase followed by a letter of the alphabet (in this case letters e and f) will generate more keyword phrases for you to consider.
With the Alphabet Soup you will get three columns of useful links:
- Keyword list
- A list of phrases using your keyword
- This is a search link to specifically search that phrase
- This is a link to save a specific keyword phrase to a brainstorming list (which we will cover later)
The Alphabet Soup technique is very good way to quickly generate and narrow in on the best keyword or keyword phrase that are recognized by the search engines.
Have you ever done a day of research and wished you had an efficient tool to record and save that research?
Jaxxy has a Saved List function that will categorize and save your research by your unique keyword.
As seen above, my keywords are listed and saved for me to use when I choose. There are several options that are included.
The list consist of:
- List Name
- Keyword category name
- Number of keywords in the list
- This is the expected traffic these keywords will draw to your site.
- Last Saved
- Last date you updated your list
- You can export your list to .csv or .txt format
- You can either view, rename your list, or delete the list from your saved file.
This list is very powerful as it will allow you to keep track of your keyword research and saves you time when writing your post. The ability to export your file to other formats gives you option that the other formats afford.
What have I searched before and what did I find?
Jaxxy will provide you with Search History. This is a real time saver as you can go back and see what you searched and it will keep you from duplicating work.
You can see that in the search history, you can see the keywords or keyword phrases, where they were searched, what type of search you performed, and the date at which the search was conducted.
- keywords or keyword phrases.
- Search Type
- Did you use Alphaber Soup Technique or a traditional search.
- What search engine your used for the search.
- What date and tie was the searched performed.
Jaxxy includes a tool to analyze your keyword and the 3 big search engines, Google, Bing. and Yahoo. This analysis will help you understand what keyword phrases that are driving the top search engine ranks associated with your specific keyword.
Jaxxy will help you analyze your search as well. As you will see, it will help you find the highest ranked keywords or phrases with the three search engines and it gives additional details to read and qualify.
This will show you:
- The first page position that the website is ranked for in that selected search engine.
- Search Engine Listing
- Result for the selected search engine.
- The listed details for you to analyze for yourself.
What are the best Affiliate Programs for your Keyword?
Do you need a suggestion for an affiliate program for you keyword or keyword phrase?
Jaxxy has you covered.
You can go to the Affiliate programs and enter your keyword, then Jaxxy will give you suggestions on who you can partner with to sell affiliate products relevant to your niche.
In this area, you will see:
- Affiliate Program Name
- This is the name of an affiliate program relevant to your keyword
- Product Website
- The associated website with this affiliate program
- This will be the expected commissions with this affiliate program
- Alexa Rank
- This is the traffic ranking for this website, the low number the better, just like golf!
- This will be the affiliate network associated with this keyword.
Do you need to brainstorm a keyword? Jaxxy can do that.
Brainstorming will help you generate new ideas and solutions around a specific domain or keyword.
With brainstorming, you will get:
- Brainstorm Queue
- This is a list of keywords to help you brainstorm.
- The rank of how popular a keyword is in its respective feed.
- Google Trend
- Feed from Google Trends
- Alexa Topics
- Amazon Best Sellers
- Amazon best-sellers list
- Twitter Trends
- Trending keywords on twitter
What is my Site Rank?
Jaxxy will help you understand you site rank. Although this service is limited by the membership you buy, it is offered. Depending on your membership, you can possible search the ranking of your site for the three big search engines.
You can track you keywords as they rank and it will keep a history of the ranking searches. You can set up routine scheduled rank searches as well.
I need Help!
Jaxxy is they will to help with many quality help videos and they will offer Bonuses that are help oriented.
Much More than a Free Keyword Search tool!
Don’t take my word for it, watch this valuable video on why Jaxxy is a great tool.
To succeed in today’s online world, you need the tools to do so. Jaxxy is one of those tools!
All of these functions within Jaxxy will help you understand your competition and get a “leg up” on them to be the first at what you do.
As you have read, Jaxxy is much more than a free keyword search tool with all the options and tools to help you succeed in the affiliate business online.
If you would like an “All in One” tool, Jaxxy is it.
Jaxxy is the path to success for your online businesses.
If you wish to promote the Jaxxy community, they will pay you commissions to do so.
Below is a commission structure they are currently giving to their members that promote Jaxxy to their online communities.
Don’t delay in getting the highest ranking possible and improving the marketability of your websites.
Get Jaxxy today for free and try it out.
You won’t be disappointed!
This is the Hottest Deal Today and the best “Bang for the Buck”!!
Join Wealthy Affiliate Today and get Jaxxy Free!
Get involved in the #1 ranked internet marketing platform, Wealthy Affiliates, today by:
If you have any questions or comments, please leave those below and I will get back to you ASAP.